Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Welcome to the Rectal Nethervoid

Welcome to the Rectal Nethervoid. I'm Shawn, and the mess you see around you is mine.

This blog is nothing more than notes I've sounded while farting in the wind. Each post is an exploration of some idea. And that's all it is. There's no knowledge here -- just theory, ideas, and the (somewhat) occasional opinion.

I've created it for three reasons:

1) I like exploring ideas and working through theories. It's the first stage in developing something more substantial: Before you can build a house you have to plan it out.

2) I have A LOT of ideas and needed an outlet to get all these things I think about out of my head.

3) Labeling this outlet as output from my rectal nethervoid saves many headaches. I'll probably write about this later, but it boils down to the fact it keeps what I write from being taken more seriously than it should be.

Well, that's it. Happy sniffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment